What is CheckMate Challenge Group?
Well, I came up with the name because I’ve been talking about taking charge of your life, becoming the player of the game instead of the pawn. To checkmate all of your excuses and fears and go after the life you’ve always dreamed of. As for the who, what, where, when and why?
1. Who: You and Me and other like-minded peeps! We’re in this boat together, and we’re going to row row row to success! We’ll commiserate and motivate and inspir…ate (??) together!
2. What? Basically, we’re just going to eat clean and move. Nothing extreme, nothing crazy. Just getting ourselves centered again after a very tumultuous 2017. Checkmate Challenge Group is ESPECIALLY great for writers and other people who work a ton in front of a computer screen and maybe don’t meet as many people as they’d like. Great food, fun fitness, new friends. Win, win, win! And best of all, I will be there with you, supporting and helping, every step of the way.
3. Where? Your home! Easy-peasy! It’s 21 days of focused intention, of moving the pieces of your life to make your present and future better. I ask only that you get a workout dvd if you don’t already have one, and I can ABSOLUTELY help you find the perfect one. And you just commit to do it for 21 days with me. So one fitness program + clean eating = success!
4. When? Now until February 21. it’s not too late to join me! I even have a nifty calendar for us to go by!
5. Why? It’s not about weight loss, it’s about heath gains. As a writer, I SIT all the time, and I def can close in and not go out as much as I should. But Checkmate Challenge is a fun way to flex some literal muscles, as well as some social muscles. I MISS my female friendships! I miss feeling good in my skin. I miss the feeling of being ahead of the ball, instead of chasing wildly behind it.
That’s why I created this group. And if any of this speaks to you,I truly hope you join me. Send me an email and let’s get started. email@example.com